WEDDING T’s & C’s
- DATE EXCLUSIONS:
Long Weekends, Public Holidays, Easter Holidays, 15 December to 07 January year on year.
- NOISE LEVELS:
Due to the Nature of the Valley all loud music must STOP by 11pm. Soft background music will be acceptable.
Only Petals (NO Paper Confetti)
No Flaming Candles
- MENUS: Restaurant as the right to amend the menus without prior notification.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR WEDDING PACKAGE:
- Accommodation for 40 Guests Sharing.
- 2 Waiters (Additional Waiter Charge is R350 plus after hours Transport)
- Exclusive use of the Private Bar/Entertainment Area until 11pm of the Wedding Day. (Bring your own Drinks-Corkage and Breakage Applicable)
- Breakfast and Dinners as per Meal Schedule.
- Cutlery, Crockery, Water Glasses, Champagne Glasses, Wine Glasses.
- Venue for the Wedding (Garden or Dining Hall)
- 2 x Cocktail Tables, Round Tables, Table Cloths
- Chair Covers (White or Black), White Paper Serviettes
- Cake Table and Cloth.
- Drinks Bar: Bring Your Own Drinks (Corkage Charge R50 Per Bottle of Wine)
- Barman for 6 Hours R400. (Optional)
- DJ Table and Stretch Cloth.
- Bridal Chairs
- Register Desk
- Flowers and Stands
- No Sound System
- No Food will be Permitted to be brought onto the Property
- Decor and Draping
- Candles and Chapel (Chapel Hire at Champagne Sports or Champagne Castle Hotel)
- Additional Waiter Charge R350 per Waiter per day plus after hours Transport (Optional)
- Umbrella Gas Heaters R390 each per Day
- Floor Manager for Plated Meals R350 (Optional)
2023 PACKAGE PRICES:
*Add 15% Per Calendar Year
- Package One Valid 31 Dec 2023:
- Package Two Valid 31 Dec 2023:
- Package Three Valid 31 Dec 2023:
- 20% Deposit to Secure the Wedding Date.
- Balance of Payment required 30 Calendar days prior to the Wedding.
- R5000 Damage and Breakages Deposit. Refundable 48 hours after all guests checked out.
- 100% of the Deposit will be Forfeited if Cancelled within 90 Days prior to the Wedding.
- 50% of the Deposit will be Forfeited if Cancelled between 91-180 Days prior to the Wedding.
We reserve the right to upgrade, renovate or repair the establishment at any time.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any bookings or functions, due to damage to the establishment or interference caused by storms, labour unrests, strikes, protest actions, power shortages and interruptions, legal issues or any other cause which prevents the establishment from filling its obligations.
We do not accept liability for loss of valuables, damage to vehicles and property or stolen items.